Sunday, March 7, 2010

stay tuned

Big things are in the works, I think. That means The Genealogy of Morals, both as Foucault imagined it and as Nietzsche wrote it, is on the backburner of my imagination. Instead, I see gardens, puppy dogs, Sunday morning walks, and many hellos. I pray for simplicity. I crave the provinciality that once sent me to another coast (yes, H. this was written as per our conversation). I hope for a place where my kind of curiosity, the naive kind, is welcomed, or at least tolerated, rather than hardened into acceptable language and researchable questions only.

All of this, is of course wrapped up in something that is tangible and it shouldn't be the only reason the other dreams should happen (this is a terrible sentence). But we don't choose our realities fully now do we?


No comments:

Post a Comment